Revenue Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description Summary:
The PayPal sales organization acquires merchant and partners via direct and indirect sales teams. The Global Revenue operations & enablement team supports the functions essential to the global sales force.
These include planning, sales training and onboarding, process optimization, compensation design and administration, sales tools management and administration, and sales reporting.
Revenue operations analyst for Customer Success Management (Servicing function within Global Sales Org) is responsible end to end project management for technology, tools, systems, reporting to ensure successful execution. The role is part of a global team supporting 500+ teammates across the globe with regional and market nuances.Job Description:
Global Revenue Operations Analyst is a member of the Global Revenue Operation & Enablement team and works with the centers of excellence in order to execute on projects and acts as the central point of contact for the Customer Success Management team
- Partners with Growth/International market leadership to enable customer success strategy and execution by collaborating with leaderships on needs and coordinating with them on execution.
- Responsible for project managing technology, process deployments end to end, coordinating teams cross functionally. (Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Train, Adopt)
- Deliver systems and process reinforcement to new hires and manage on-going Salesforce usability and efficiency training as needed
- Acts as a liaison with other departments by understanding the CSM model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various tools, systems & reporting
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for the Revenue Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Will need to work with external vendors from time to time as part of service delivery or tech deployment
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (Salesforce.com, customer lifecycle/journey, reporting & analytics)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions
- Strong analytical skills for business performance & process data, proficient in Excel & reporting
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to identify and pursue new improvement opportunities in line with business plans
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in technology is a plus
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or 5+ years of related operational experience
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal