Network Insights & Strategy Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Network Insights & Strategy Manager
- Permanent role in the Operational Analytics team
- Surry Hills based with WFH flexibility
- Help drive data driven decision making across Woolies X
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Based between Bella Vista and Surry Hills, our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team, we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the role:
This is a key role within the ecommerce team, which will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring transformational eCommerce fulfilment and network strategy that will shape our future.
Working with senior stakeholders across the business, this is a strategic role and will require managing and mentoring a team of analysts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Strategy planning for the eCommerce network to sustain the growth of Woolworth’s fastest-growing sector
- Conceive, develop and spearhead transformational eCommerce fulfilment strategy that will create competitive advantage and delight our customers (high service, low cost)
- Support the planning and delivery of facilities/investments to enable sustainable growth through the best available footprint
- Structuring the approach and methodology for demand, capacity and scenario planning to analyse and review medium to long term investment decisions
- Partner and advise very senior stakeholders (i.e. Directors, General Managers) on the strategic rationale for large scale fulfilment centre investments
- Cultivate and demonstrate leadership capability by committing to, and contributing to the development of a high performing team
- Prioritise and plan project deliverables to align to business strategic direction
- Put a structured resource plan in place to support planned work
Who we are looking for
A core component of this role is strategic thinking. We are looking for someone with the ability to think strategically and focus on higher level goals and perspectives, who is able to balance short term business imperatives with longer term business direction and changes in the external environment.
Other key requirements include stakeholder engagement and influence, and the ability to manage and inspire a team.
- 5 years+ experience in a Manager role
- Strong strategic problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Proven ability to work cross-functionally and with all levels, develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, influence management and senior executives
- Solid experience in managing people to achieve deliverable; experience in collaborating with others to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and leading behavioural and cultural change
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage external service providers
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills: analysis, reports, presentations
- Knowledge of analytical and visualisation tools, spreadsheets and SQL prefered
- Sound knowledge of the retail, transport and/or eCommerce industry preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday