ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Japan, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Risk Management sits at the very core of Revolut, working with business representatives across all parts of the company and enjoys the unique opportunity of getting hands-on experience in many different projects. The Japan Risk Manager is an integral part of the Japan team and ensures that our Risk & Control framework supports safe but rapid growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Work with the first line of defence to identify, assess, document and regularly review risks of all risk types and coach the business to design and implement controls;
• Drafting and implementing risk policies, risk procedures, key risk indicators and risk appetite statement;
• Monitor risks against limits and thresholds, produce insightful reports to management and other relevant stakeholders;
• Enhance the risk incident management process including registration of risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports for senior management and regulators;
• Monitor KRI breaches and work with risk owners/group risk team to resolve them within set timeline;
• Constantly develop and maintain risk tools and systems; and
• Conduct presentations and workshops in risk identification and mitigation.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Degree in business administration, economics, finance, or a related field required.
• Experience in Operational Risk Management (+ good to have Credit Risk Management exp.) or a related role from preferably consumer platform (Banks / NBFIs)
• Proficiency in SQL
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent English and Japanese skills (written and oral) are a must
A LITTLE ABOUT US
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 12 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• 20 days paid holiday per year
• Up to 10 days paid sick leave per year
• Medical insurance and pension plan as required by Japanese labour law
• Monthly commuting scheme covered by employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more from your money