Technical Lead - Java
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
You as a Technical Lead will be part of the team, developing next generation integrated mobile applications for various industry segments using a mix of server side and handset technologies. Typical technology mix will be a combination of Web 2.0 technologies, Dynamic Languages, Mobile device native API's and custom mobile application frameworks and tools.
- To attend meetings with Temenos regional teams and potential clients to understand technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions and estimates in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Work with Product teams to understand the new products in road map and feature enhancements to current products.
- Work with Project team (offshore/onsite) and understand requirements, analyze, and support in requirement document preparation.
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches and suggest optimal solutions.
- Ability to come up with estimations based on requirements.
- Support Project Manager in preparation of project implementation plans.
- Take full ownership of the implementation.
- Deliver Application features as per release schedule and quality expectations.
- Interact with customers and internal teams during the entire Project Life Cycle.
- Enhance efficiency of Dev/test/release process.
- Research & track developments in the mobile and application segments.
- Drive technology learning and provide mentorship to your teams.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC and experience with SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from Project initiation, through design, development, review, test, release and maintenance.
- Training and mentoring skills for the team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)
- Minimum 7 + years of Relevant Technical experience & Min of 2+ year as Lead.
- Work Experience from Tier1 & Tier 2 companies preferred.
- Experience in Java & JS resources (40:60) with more focus on Java Script.
- Excellent written & verbal Skills.
- Onsite/Customer facing experience is preferred.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web based applications.
- Good knowledge and skills in the areas Java, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns
- Should have good knowledge of Service Integration Concepts (especially integration with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Should have knowledge of Micro service architecture. Knowledge on deploying micro services in AWS, Azure and docker would be added advantage.
- Should be able to design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security
- Good knowledge of JSON, XML and XPath
- Good understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
- Good hands on experience with Kony Quantum platform would be an added advantage.
- Banking domain knowledge/experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Security concepts such as Cryptography & prevalent web vulnerabilities would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SSO implementation would be certainly an added advantage
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company