Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Engineer, Software EngineeringOverview
• The GBSC Automation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and variety of technical and project management skills.
• The group acts as a team of idea incubators supporting the Share Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate business processes.
Purpose of the Leader of Automation
• Extend the process automation capability aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations via Robotics Process Automation and other automation technics.
• Lead medium-sized project/initiatives with advanced knowledge within discipline.
• Produce documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
• Develop automation solutions across multiple domains within the Shared Services Organization.
Who would be the best fit for this role?
• Are you motivated by new challenges and ready to join a creative and innovative team?
• Do you enjoy managing projects from idea through implementation?
• Do you have experience mentoring others and assisting in growing the overall team capabilities?
• Are you a rapid learner and self-starter?
• Have you collaborated with a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Work closely with internal customers to identify short-term and long-term automation objective
• Responsible for providing metrics and automation to support Operations and the global organization
• Manage infrastructure to enable effectively working with large sets of unstructured and structured data.
All about you
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
• Experience in project management from project initiation through implementation and maintenance
• Experience in managing server/client infrastructure and connectivity
• Experience in IT/Programming/Analytics consulting
• Experience in IT/Programming (.NET or Java), Analytics (Database, SQL)
• At least 3 full software development life cycle on business process automation or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation
• Practical knowledge of a programming languages
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Must be able to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Knowledge in statistics and machine learning are highly beneficial: The candidate should have a strong developed mentality with a focus on measuring and metrics
• Experience with Automation Anywhere or other industry leading Robotic Process Automation software
• Basic SQL knowledge is a must. Advanced SQL experience preferred.
• Six Sigma certified
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities