This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Sydney Invoice2go team. It’s an exciting time to work with us as paving our way to scale from 250k users to 1m. We’re doing some awesome work to widen our integrations and nurture our ecosystem to become the platform that independent entrepreneurs choose first for user-friendly business tools.
What skills will you have?
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- A good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Advocate of good software design and quality best practices
- Strong to agile mindset with the willingness to question the why and continuously improve
What you’ll love doing?
- Love building beautiful UI and awesome features
- A passion for performance, accessibility, and API design
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- You are questioning and proactive about the why
- Shipping our code to thousands of users daily, while owning code and feature development from start to finish
- You do your research. You want to understand how we should execute frontend architecture changes and why we need to do them
- Building UIs with modern tools like ES6, Angular, Redux, RxJS, TypeScript.
- Enjoy and understand why collaboration with product and design is so important to make sure the interface is built for the future
Who are we?
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help the self-employed and small business owners run and grow their business their way. We empower our +200,000 users with straightforward tools that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. Our software enables users to easily manage appointments, track expenses, and offer digital payment options. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our world-class team in Silicon Valley and Sydney, Australia comprises alumni of companies like PayPal, Dropbox, Yahoo, McKinsey, Xero, Magento, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, and Visa. We’re backed by Accel, Ribbit Capital, and OCV Partners.
We’re a global team and a giant ball of energy. We love work – and we love life even more. We celebrate achievements together and help each other through setbacks. We’re honest, open, and just – well – us.
We’re unequivocally obsessed with improving our customers’ lives and experiences. It’s at the core of everything we do.
We celebrate our differences and are committed to building a culture of inclusion and equality. Regardless of passion, background, or role, we want to provide the platform and support you need to feel joy in your work, every single day.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way