Senior Product Designer, Workflows
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re seeking a passionate, ambitious and collaborative Senior Product Designer to join our design team, someone with a proven record of shipping products. This role offers the opportunity to play a pivotal role in defining the experience for our iOS, Android and web products for our Workflows team - the goal is essentially to deliver features which enable our customers to stay organised, on top of their daily work and look professional to their customers. It’s all greenfield work so you’re owning the experience from scratch and helping the company explore new areas for our features to grow!
As a Senior Product Designer at Invoice2go you will work closely with leadership and will be charged with developing original solutions to large interesting challenges. The role requires a great deal of ownership, vision and ability to collaborate. Shipping a world class product requires working closely in partnership with all disciplines, from an initial concept to seeing your idea come to life in the product.
- Advocate for the user - your work will impact small business owners and their livelihood.
- Work with researchers and product managers to define the problem space for the team.
- See a solution through from concept to implementation.
- Partner with engineers to iterate on designs and deliver delightful experiences.
- Collaborate with your fellow product designers to ensure consistency and quality across the product.
- Prototype user flows and interactions to get customer feedback, to synthesise, validate and iterate on your design decisions.
- Create beautiful, simple, and intuitive products which deliver real value to 100,000s of customers.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders when presenting your work and clearly articulate your design and product thinking, backed up by research, to target metrics with customer impact in mind.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong portfolio of projects, clearly demonstrating your design process .
- Deep knowledge of design tools and techniques from research through to delivery.
- Solid understanding of visual design principles, including layout, typography, and space.
- Curiosity and creativity to test new ideas and innovate to improve business results and meet customer needs.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and eager to give and receive feedback.
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses!
We help the self-employed and small business owners run and grow their business their way. We empower our +200,000 users with straightforward tools that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates.
Our software enables users to easily manage appointments, track expenses, and offer digital payment options. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our world-class team in Silicon Valley and Sydney, Australia comprises alumni of companies like PayPal, Dropbox, Yahoo, McKinsey, Xero, Magento, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, and Visa. We’re backed by Accel, Ribbit Capital, and OCV Partners.
We’re a global team and a giant ball of energy. We love work – and we love life even more. We celebrate achievements together and help each other through setbacks. We’re honest, open, and just – well – us.
We’re unequivocally obsessed with improving our customers’ lives and experiences. It’s at the core of everything we do.
We celebrate our differences and are committed to building a culture of inclusion and equality. Regardless of passion, background, or role, we want to provide the platform and support you need to feel joy in your work, every single day.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way