Senior Specialist, Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product ManagementThe Data & Services (D&S) team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the D&S organization, the Loyalty and Engagement (L&E) vertical places Mastercard at the heart of our customer’s b2c and b2b marketing strategies. Loyalty Solutions under L&E provides a range of Rewards Products, Offers Products and Cardholder Services, to financial institutions, merchants, and loyalty program operators to help them create compelling value propositions that grow business profitability and competitive differentiation in today’s marketplace.
We are looking for an individual experienced in Product Management to join the Regional Loyalty Solutions Team who will be responsible for the execution of the regional offers strategy and own the end-to-end product management of key Offers Products for the Asia Pacific region.
This role will manage the long-term & short-term strategic initiatives for existing/new Offers Products developed inhouse or via external partnerships, implement incremental improvements within the product’s lifecycle, support day to day product management and maintain the products P&L. They will also be responsible for managing the product evolution, establishing processes that ensure operational excellence, build and execute on the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for their products.
Role- Product Management
• Leads one or more products and works cross-functionally across Mastercard’s internal teams to drive the products GTM strategy
• Partner with AP Market teams to ensure successful rollouts of our Offer products, built on Global Products or Regional solutions built with Preferred Regional Technology partners
• Work closely with Markets and Sales team to scale the penetration of the Offers product across financial institutions, merchants, and loyalty program operators
• Drive product innovation, execute strategic business plans and support the development of business cases through evaluation of market trends, documentation of competitive intelligence, assessment of revenue opportunities and partnership with internal or external stakeholders
• Track and monitor product performance metrics (including P&L) and Market feedback for all stages of the product lifecycle to makes recommendations to improve the product’s revenue, scalability & longevity
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure operational excellence and create tools, processes, documentation to meet organizational readiness requirements for the successful implementation and maintenance of the product
• Be the subject matter expert on your Offer Products, to support to the sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality, enhancements, and managing breaks & fixes
• Supports Offers Lead to develop strategic business plans for the Product, and in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, concept validation, and in some instances financial modeling and planning of prioritization of enhancements
All About You
• 7+ years work experience in a relevant industry/product with proven track record
• Strong level of Product Management experience - mandatory
• Experience In loyalty or managing a rewards or loyalty platform – preferred
• Combination of technical competence, business skills and a product management mindset
• Strong negotiation, planning and strategic thinking skills and can translate product strategies into product rollouts and implementations
• Ability to work independently in executing strategies, tracking revenue targets and product P&L across multiple markets
• Ability to articulate concisely (written & verbal) status, challenges & opportunities to senior leadership, product, operations, technical teams and external partners
• Self-motivated and independent with the ability to operate within a fast-paced environment while being flexible, able to handle rapidly changing scenarios and sees ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity rather than a hurdle
• Post-Graduation degree preferredDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities