Existing Business Sales Manager, Asia Pacific
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an Existing Business Sales Manager at Stripe, you will play an instrumental role in fueling Stripe’s growth through existing customer satisfaction, growth, and retention.
In this role you will lead a team of high-performing Account Associates, helping them to develop their skills and deliver on their ambitious targets, as well as roll your sleeves up to work directly with customers.
We’re looking for a proactive leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, managing high-performing teams, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales or customer success team, and possess first-class analytical, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of Sales and Customer Success professionals, with a particular focus on Startup & SMB Customers.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against revenue growth and customer health metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, client satisfaction, and retention, at high rates of growth.
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills, through all facets of the sales cycle.
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Design and implement our post-Sales experience for Stripe users in Asia-Pacific.
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs. In particular, working with the extended Australia and New Zealand team, the regional Asia Pacific team, and Stripe’s North America and Europe teams.
- Participate in industry events to help support positive market awareness.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of sales or customer success experience and 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading sales, customer success and operations in a high-growth technology environment across a range of customer segments - especially from mid-market to enterprise.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales and customer success team.
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with customers and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and translate them into industry or business relevant terms.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience leading a team in an international office of a US HQ’d company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.