Payments - Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Candidate will be responsible throughout the development process Deploy builds on environment and Install hotfixes on environments following documentation and Proceed to any basic installation of environment
Deployment and configuration of Temenos software based on internal requirements.
- Setting up & management of application servers
- Regular scheduled patching and updates of software and platform components.
- Diagnosis of issues on runtime platform
- Liaison with cloud provider and other vendors (e.g. Microsoft) for the resolution of issues.
- Liaison with Temenos product group/development teams for the resolution of issues relating to technology products.
- Active enhancement of deployment processes
- Support for automation of deployment processes
- Maintain Implementation and Deployment Documentation
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BE/Btech or anything equivalent
- JAVA ,Spring MVC , swift payments
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibility and can be your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part our the journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company