Business Development Manager
Worldpay from FIS is a global leader in technology and solutions for merchants. The business drives growth for clients around the world by creating innovative technology, solutions and services to modernise today’s businesses and customer experiences. Worldpay use their scale, apply deep expertise and data-driven insights, and innovate to solve for their clients’ futures, delivering experiences that are more simple, seamless and secure to advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for driving growth through the sale of products and/or services to new clients in their specific market and vertical.
The role will include responsibility in developing and managing the end-to-end sales cycle from creation of a prospect pipeline to contract execution and processing of ‘live’ transactions for new merchant accounts.
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Effective pipeline management across leads (self generated, partner and marketing leads) and opportunities.
- Develop sound understanding of the end-to-end Ready, Execute, Deliver (“RED”) sales process and collaborate with internal stakeholders to effectively progress deals
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Career level professional individual contributor role. Experienced, fully qualified professional with full understanding of their area of expertise. Works independently on problems of diverse scope.
General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices. Good understanding of FIS products and services is a plus.
Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements. Expert problem solving, negotiation and communication skills (both written and verbal) to persuade clients to choose Worldpay over competitors.
You will have an established track record in sales, and involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public as collaboration is essential to success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests