This job is no longer accepting applications.
Interested in shaping product and business strategy, while helping build a data-driven culture? he Analytics group at Invoice2go is hiring, and we’re looking for someone who is ambitious, curious, and committed to building relationships across the organization. We’re a nimble, hard working team that gets stuff done and has fun along the way.
Overseeing data capture, reporting, predictive modeling, product management, and driving business insights, you will gain a broad spectrum of experience applying your technical data skills to build strategy and improve company performance. You will be the go to person for the product team - playing a central guiding role in all aspects of the business, from user acquisition, to customer experience changes and new feature launches, to pricing and packaging.
This role will be a good fit for a candidate with exceptional quantitative, communication, and project management skills. You will have the opportunity to apply your understanding of System Design and Analytics to streamline our Business reporting capabilities end-to-end while influencing our broader data & product strategy at Invoice2go.
What You’ll Be Doing?
- Working both independently and with product teams to drive analyses focused on enhancing new product features and growing our subscriber base
- ‘Go-to’ person for the core product team in tracking A/B tests, analysing results, and communicating insights
- Always looking at ways we can optimise in-app flows and assist in event tracking within iOS, Android, and Web products
- Directly collaborate with product managers to develop, measure and present KPI’s to our executive team
- Build and maintain metrics dashboard using a data visualisation tool
- Explore and create business cases for new opportunities, presenting analyses and competitive insights to Executive audiences to gain buy-in and build enthusiasm
Who We Are Looking For
- Experience working closely with product helping to define, track and measure success metrics
- Experience in driving analytics projects independently from end-to-end and presenting to leadership
- SQL language skills required, knowledge of R/Python preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel + Google Suite
- Familiarity with a visualisation tool such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- SaaS and/or FinTech experience a plus
Who are we?
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help the self-employed and small business owners run and grow their business their way. We empower our +200,000 users with straightforward tools that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. Our software enables users to easily manage appointments, track expenses, and offer digital payment options. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our world-class team in Silicon Valley and Sydney, Australia comprises alumni of companies like PayPal, Dropbox, Yahoo, McKinsey, Xero, Magento, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, and Visa. We’re backed by Accel, Ribbit Capital, and OCV Partners.
We’re a global team and a giant ball of energy. We love work – and we love life even more. We celebrate achievements together and help each other through setbacks. We’re honest, open, and just – well – us.
We’re unequivocally obsessed with improving our customers’ lives and experiences. It’s at the core of everything we do.
We celebrate our differences and are committed to building a culture of inclusion and equality. Regardless of passion, background, or role, we want to provide the platform and support you need to feel joy in your work, every single day.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way