Credit Risk Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
This newly created role in our Operations & Risk Team is expected to drive standards in risk reduction and customer outcomes. Done through the completion of risk assessments, rules, processes and operational excellence to ensure our current and future customers have a seamless experience with Airwallex and we protect all parties we interact with. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding on fraud related topics.
- Review applications for payment acceptance products
- Investigate credit worthiness and brand related risks of clients
- Analyse and investigate patterns and trends related to risks and controls
- Create new processes, decision rules and policies for our operations team
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet team and company goals
- Ensure adherence to local and Global Compliance policies and procedures
What you'll bring
- The willingness to learn new processes and develop skills at a fast pace
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas - Credit Risk, Merchant Risk.
- Strong analytical skills - excel preferred
- Experience working in a global environment preferred but not required
- Experience in FinTech or start-up experience preferred but not required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime