Enterprise Expansion Sales Specialist (Accounting/Professional Services) - 12 months fixed term
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture that encourages your authenticity. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You’ll be joining a resourceful and creative sales team focused on engaging with our existing Enterprise customers to demonstrate how MYOB products can create further value by streamlining, simplifying and automating their workflows.
The Enterprise Expansion Sales Specialist (Accounting & Professional Services) is accountable for expanding the value and revenue of MYOB’s existing Accounting & Professional Services customers > 10 employees by cross selling and upselling services to customers and migrating our desktop customers online.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas for expansion business by creating customer value; Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
• Develop, present and maintain an active Territory Management Plan that prioritises investments in time and effort.
• Proactive planning, forecasting and pipeline management, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
• Work with the vertical Marketing team to ensure campaigns are implemented that will contribute to agreed sales and customer outcomes.
What you will bring
You’re a highly experienced business development sales professional (5+ years) and have a proven track record of working withing a global software/SaaS vendor.
You will have:
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
• Proven track record of upselling and cross selling existing customers.
• Experience in selling complex and / or technology solutions is essential.
• Experience in ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and or Financial Services solution selling.
• Experience in the accounting / professional services is highly desirable .
• Experience with long sales cycles dealing with multiple stakeholders.
What else do you need to know?
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more