Senior Sales Enablement Consultant
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing and adapting to change. We provide an outstanding flexible employee experience for all team members and a culture where you can be yourself. We want you to add to our already established culture and to ensure the customer is at the centre of everything you do!
We're looking for an experienced and hardworking Senior Enablement Consultant who demonstrates excellence, creativity and drive. You're a storyteller who thrives off a challenge and has a positive approach. Your learning solutions are engaging, but more importantly, effective (and proven to be through well designed metrics & insights). Overall, we want to welcome a great teammate who's happy to share their talent with others.
You’ll be part of the Sales Enablement team, driving profitable growth by providing sales teams with the right knowledge, assets, tools and processes to maximize every sales opportunity. You will collaborate on the Sales Enablement process end-to-end including needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimisation, and outcome assessment.
- Develop, execute, deliver, embed, optimise and assess enablement programs to improve the capability and effectiveness of our Sales teams and drive revenue outcomes. Including: Sales Assets, Sales Training, on-demand courseware development and customer facing collateral to support sales conversations.
- Contribute to the development of career pathways for sales team members to support career transition, promotions, and succession planning.
- Build, execute and optimise Sales Certification processes, onboarding programs, online & in person learning content and sales soft skills curriculum.
- Evolve and execute on the communication framework and supporting processes that enable Sales teams to be kept up to date with new products, features and processes.
- Optimise the sales process including development, refinement, enablement, implementation, and execution including playbooks.
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales teams.
- Drive utilisation of sales enablement tools and feedback loop to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sales team need.
- Design and facilitate Sales improvement workshops.
- Contribute to content development of annual Sales Kick Off event.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (ex: GTM, Sales Operations, Marketing, Products) to deliver business and customer outcomes.
- Mentor others and facilitate Train the Trainer sessions with colleagues to improve their training delivery technique, both in-person and remotely.
What you will bring
- Extensive experience building blended (online and facilitator-led) learning in a fast-paced, corporate setting.
- You're an innovator with the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in designing and facilitating improvement workshops and comfort in presenting to senior executives on outcomes and insights.
- You have extensive experience with industry-standard learning development tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, and Camtasia.
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills. You can write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts. You can tell a story with visuals as well as words.
- Experience writing education materials for a sales audience (preferably for consumer or software products).
- Experience with User-centred Design methodology.
- An appreciation of quality control and quality assurance measures applicable to the development of learning tools.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more