Analyst, Account Manager
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Account ManagerOverview
The Retail & Commerce team is looking for an Analyst to assist in creating and executing on the strategy of partnering with retailers, restaurants, airlines, and other businesses.
This role will entail supporting existing and new accounts, strategy work, and partnering with teams across the business to achieve business results.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding our partners’ needs and challenges, cares deeply about the customer experience, is highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Generate monthly updates for management reporting and Quarterly Business Reviews
• Create sales presentations, proposals and internal business case support
• Work with Retail & Commerce partners to identify business opportunities, solve problems, and deliver solutions
• Identify opportunities to grow partners’ and Mastercard’s business
• Take responsibility for customer success, satisfaction, and achieving key business objectives
• Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
• Uses analytical problem solving and data tools to advise senior team members regarding Customer Account Management and market strategies
• Is present for business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• Acts as key resource lead on segments or parts of small projects
• Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to internal and external presentations
• Works closely and collaboratively and develops relationships with internal stakeholders across the business unit
This role provides a breath of learning and end-to-end & cross functional exposure within Mastercard. In it you will:
• Understand how Mastercard generates revenue, the levers available to grow our business, and how we support our partners to drive mutual growth and value,
• Partner with a strong team to achieve commercial outcomes, and
• Be part of strategy, product, and customer value proposition development
All About You
• Achieved a Masters/Bachelor’s degree
• Some experience ideally in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Energetic and enterprising individual
• Self-starter who learns quickly and can achieve outcomes independently
• Ability to bring structure and discipline to any task
• Goal oriented
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience of Tableau
• Proven ability to interrogate and present data
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities