Senior Partnerships Manager, Everyday Rewards
Everyday Rewards (EDR) holds strategic partnerships with BWS, Bupa, Origin Energy, Ampol, Qantas and others to expand its everyday needs ecosystem and deliver greater value to its members. These strategic partnerships focus on increasing program engagement and ultimately driving preference for the WOW Group and its partners.
The main purpose of the Senior Partnerships Manager role is to lead the relationships with key external partners for a mutually beneficial outcome. The role is accountable for the overall coordination, management and delivery of the partnership agreements and performance outcomes. The role is also responsible for supporting the General Manager - Commercial & Partnerships and WooliesX Leadership Team in providing recommendations, developing and implementing strategies to live our organisation’s purpose.
The role also facilitates, promotes and champions the WooliesX agile transformation agenda.
- Understand and define strategic objectives with Everyday Rewards partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, Analytics and other subject matter experts to define a partnership action plan to meet and exceed partner objectives
- Influence and align internal & external stakeholders to drive commercial outcomes by providing insights, innovative solutions, customer centric rationales to achieve program, member and partnership goals
- Secure engagement and buy-in of partners to unlock the benefits of the Loyalty program
- Identify and showcase the importance, relevance and value of Loyalty to partners
- Navigate complex, multi-stakeholder environments
The ideal candidate profile will have 5+ years of commercial partnerships management, ideally in the consumer loyalty space, including management of contracts, strong influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. You will have a demonstrated ability to transform customer insights into actionable multi-channel marketing plans.
Other key experience and attributes include,
- Understanding of the changing needs of the customer and the ability to adapt
- Experience in the development and translation of strategic plans into a program of work that enables the realization of organizational goals
- The ability to engage, communicate and negotiate with all stakeholders with differing interests and priorities
- Commercial acumen and problem solving skills.
- Innovative, strategic thinker, customer focused, able to deal with ambiguity, self-motivated and able to articulate vision and set appropriate goals to deliver results
- Experience delivering a P&L and budgets
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday