We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
In this role, the UI Designer will collaborate closely with UX designers and programmers to create visually compelling graphics and UI’s with a consistent visual style. Create icons, UI visual design specs, graphics, prototypes, interaction animations and other visual assets. Incorporate feedback and iterate rapidly. Present visual designs to team and management while clearly articulating design rationale.
- Your mastery of Sketch means you’ll fearlessly face off with nested symbols but you can make use of Photoshop and Illustrator when they’re the right tool for the job
- Ability to create meaningful UI animations and transitions using tools like After-Effects, Principle.
- You love iterating through a lot of creative options before narrowing down to the strongest solutions, and can explain your thought process and design rationale
- Demonstrating your ideas in prototypes using tools like InVision, and Axure
- Applying your art direction skills to ensure the strategy behind your design both evokes the right emotional reaction and fits an existing brand
- Creating reusable creative assets and documenting design patterns with the goal of scaling a team’s design output while maintaining consistency across project teams and products
- Conduct review sessions to ensure quality throughout the development lifecycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Work closely with the Product team in gathering and understand requirements.
- Understanding UX & UI language and design methods.
- Creating end-to-end detailed design deliverables.
- Experience working in enterprise software or banking institutions is added advantage.
- experience in storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience.
- Hands on Experience on Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Invision, XD.
- Advance knowledge in Sketch, Miro, and Figma.
- Good team player and excellent in communication skills (a “We” user then a “I”).
- Well planned and detail-oriented designer who can articulate UX & UI behavioral patterns, designs, and minute interactions in detail.
- Committed to high quality, personal work ethic.
- Able to quickly create rough sketch’s defining the flow.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company