Commercial Manager– SaaS Sales – Pacific
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The Commercial Manager – SaaS will participate in shaping and driving the Pacific regional sales roadmap to achieve the financial targets for our SaaS line of business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director – SaaS - APAC, and working closely with the sales teams in the region, the person will identify, develop new business and ultimately win market share for our SaaS business.
Ideal candidates will have a mix of strong banking industry experience, in-depth knowledge of Banking solutions and strategic business acumen, and be able to position best in class solutions and thought leadership to our broad range of customers. The role demands a deep and broad technology knowledge and the ability to provide strategic direction and solution leadership for SaaS offerings.
- Developing, implementing and executing with strategic vision the Go-To-Market plans for key focus countries/territories.
- Driving new SaaS business opportunities to address client challenges using Temenos’ technology and eco-system.
- Being the public face of the SaaS Business Line in Pacific Region, with respect to thought leadership and speaking at marketing and industry events as an industry authority on behalf of Temenos.
- Building the Temenos brand and building a referenceable client base.
- Working in collaboration with Temenos sales teams, regional management, product directors and partners to create winning solutions for our clients and prospects.
- Lead complex sales engagements from inception to closure using advanced solution selling and contract negotiation techniques.
- Present Temenos solutions in a compelling way that is customized for the unique challenges of each customer.
- Contribute content and collateral to showcase our product investments, strategy and roadmap.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of working with high value SaaS engagements within the Banking sector on an international scale.
- Deep technical and analytical skills with 5+ years in sales management, business development or technology consulting within the banking sector, preferably in a SaaS business.
- Proven track of over-achieving against high value sales targets with thorough understanding of the process of building pipeline, forecasting, deal reviews through salesforce.
- Solid understanding of the business of banks and the broad technology, the business challenges, the opportunities and the competitive landscape for clients and Temenos.
- Regarded as an Industry figure or experience of speaking at relevant Fintech events.
- Excellent communication and business relationship skills, with an ability to manage C-level contacts, understand business drivers and establish buy in at all levels.
- Broad business and technical experience in current SaaS solutions, including how, when and why they are adopted by customers.
- Exceptional business judgment to forecast, identify, qualify and develop and close deals in a complex and competitive environment.
- Able to work autonomously in an intense and rapidly changing environment.
- A passion for working with customers who can use our technology to transform their business.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company