Senior DevOps Engineer
Who we are
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated to creating an exceptional, flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
We are looking for our next superstar to join our Enterprise DevOps team. You will be focused on designing, building and maintaining solutions to support our high-performance enterprise payroll product. This includes supporting the Professional Services and Support teams to onboard and migrate customers onto the platform.
This is a great time to join the crew to enhance our value and bring life to our technical vision. This opportunity is for a motivated go-getter who is collaborative, initiative-taking and a pro-active team player ready and willing to help take our platform to the next level.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll manage, design, engineer and support solutions for the Enterprise vertical. You will ensure production environments are stable, high performing and secure.
You also contribute to creating a great team culture by working constructively and harmoniously with team members. You are a champion of agile, continuous delivery practices and are active in relevant communities of practice.
What you will bring
- 5+ Years DevOps experience using Agile delivery practices
- Proactive problem solver, can-do attitude and collaborative
- Commercially conscious and pragmatic
- Continuous Improvement / Continuous Deployment (CI / CD)
Systems and Technologies
- AWS infrastructure and platform services including: Lambda, RDS, S3, EC2/EBS, CloudFormation, Route53, SQS / SNS, VPC / Security Groups
- Windows and MS SQL Administration
- DevOps: Git
- Monitoring Utilities: Datadog
- TCP/IP Networking
- Defining and managing build scripts such as Python, Ruby or similar
What we offer
Apart from the great job, working for fantastic leaders and working in ANZ's fastest growing SaaS businesses, we offer;
- Flexperience - We offer a good blend of work from home and office to help get that right work\life balance.
- Competitive salaries, comfy office, and opportunity for flexible training with sources such as LinkedIn Learning.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more