Product Analyst – Consumer Solutions
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Consumer Solutions team manages Consumer Credit, Debit, Prepaid, Loyalty and Money Transfer solutions, and develop value propositions aligned to Visa’s and clients’ strategies and business plans, supporting clients’ objectives such as achieving top of wallet acquisition and driving per-account as well as total spend. The team has a clear focus on delivering thought leadership on Consumer Solutions strategy development and execution, customer engagement and loyalty optimization, and digital transformation of the entire Visa experience for those Consumer account holders.
What a Product Analyst does at Visa
As a Product Analyst operating within the Consumer Solutions team, you will play a key role to;
- Provide end-to-end support for clients to launch and grow Visa’s premium products by co-working with sales team and other internal stakeholders, which includes but not limited to active consultation on developing new CVPs/product design and business case, and throughout management on product rules and certification.
- Actively participate in internal as well as external discussions over new initiatives, and work with team lead to frame new business concept, engage key stakeholders and execute action plans.
- Take an active role to develop best practice to expand Visa’s new capabilities e.g. running test & learn projects with clients, building financial model and crafting client deliverables.
- Run projects for digital transformation of Visa’s Consumer product experience by utilizing own skills and knowledge and leveraging Visa’s global solutions.
- Initiate and manage product research through use of tools and resources of Visa, clients and 3rd parties to make proactive recommendations to clients.
- Achieve specific product volume and revenue targets.
- Support team lead and other team members in project management for various business initiatives in Consumer Solutions.
- Understand and assess rule and technical changes to Visa’s global solutions, and clearly communicate those to clients and respective internal stakeholders.
- Be proactive in building and managing strong and influencing relationships with clients and Visa Global and Asia Pacific HUB counterparts.
- Facilitate and direct internal Visa operations in response to specific client requests and ensure delivery of support to clients as and when required.
What you will need:
- A positive attitude and a passion for finding, defining, and explaining solutions to problems
- Strong planning, organising, stakeholder management, and communication skills
- 5 years of experience in
- payment, retail banking or IT industry
- project management or product design
- delivering new and emerging solutions
- Understanding of the domestic payments landscape and key drivers, opportunities and headwinds.
- Strategic thinking, self-motivated and results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Strong ability to break down problems and simplify complex concepts for non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, and comfortable communicating to large audiences
- Fluent in English, and fluent in Japanese preferred
Why this is important to Visa:
Despite the long history of “Cash is King”, Japan is now at the critical stage of digitalizing payment. This will transform consumer’s and corporate’s how to pay and be paid, and eventually revamp the business productivity and evolve how the society works together with the digitalization of commerce. Based in Tokyo, this Analyst will be an integral member of the Consumer Solutions team to drive cashless in Japan by supporting projects to grow Visa’s premium products and entire consumer solutions in the market.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions