Sales Enablement Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to join the Square APAC team. The first APAC-based Sales Enablement team member, you will work with the Australia and Japan Sales teams to empower them to be brand ambassadors for Square and find opportunities to help Australian and Japanese businesses grow. Square Sales team members use insights and deep Square product knowledge to educate and support sellers, understand how our ecosystem of products can fit different types of businesses, and work with Square sellers of all sizes, from small family run businesses to larger strategic partnerships.
You will onboard new Sales team members (Account Executives, Business Development Representatives and Sales Development Representatives) in Australia and Japan, provide Sales training for new product launches and localise and create sales enablement content. You can be based anywhere on the east coast of Australia, and can work from home or from our Melbourne office. You will report to the Sales Productivity and Enablement Team Lead based in the US.
- Guide new sales hires at Square in Australia and Japan through their onboarding experience to help them develop selling skills, deep product knowledge, and understanding of all processes necessary to perform their role.
- Launch new product knowledge and training, coordinating new certification program launches and ensuring adoption by Sales team members in Australia and Japan.
- Create localised pitch decks, product one-pagers, competitor battlecards, testimonials, and value propositions for all Square products and verticals in your given market(s).
- Make quarterly iterative improvements to training and content quality, working with the central Learning team to ensure best practices are applied in APAC.
- Work with Australia, Japan and global Square Sales, Marketing, Product and Partnership teams
- Maintain current knowledge of the global Square product ecosystem and how this may help large value Australian and Japanese customers to further grow their businesses
- Keep up-to-date with the latest business, industry and product trends
- Maintain current understanding of Australian, Japanese and global Square sales processes and tools
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invent today. Shape tomorrow.