Senior Pre-Sales Consultant (Treasury)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
The senior pre-sales consultant primary responsibility will be to support all Treasury Management sales opportunities across the APAC region. An in-depth knowledge and understanding of Treasury practices is key, some of the required elements include financial transaction workings, back office/settlement processes, accounting definitions and principles, risk management and compliance practices. In addition to having good domain knowledge of the corporate Treasury market, the candidate should also have local knowledge of the asia regions, business practices, key players, industry influencers, and from a competitive view – key differentiators between solution providers. They will be expected to demonstrate good communication skills, excellent presentation capability and strong sales awareness.
What you will be doing
- Leading sales support process (responses to RFP, demonstrations, workshops and individual sales strategies)
- Providing product knowledge and expertise to support a local sales force.
- Assist product management in setting strategic direction to the product set, adapting and positioning it to local requirements
- Work with marketing to ensure relevant and up-to-date local sales collateral
- Understand and document processes and solutions based on customer requirements
What you bring
- Strong experience in Presales
- Strong experience in Treasury Solutions
- Substantial experience in the treasury department of a major corporate, and/or in a Treasury solutions pre-sales role
- In depth knowledge of Treasury and Cash management including:
- Financial transactions life cycle, pricing/valuation
- Cash management and risk management
- Valuation and Hedge Accounting
- Trends and market opportunities
- Well rounded Treasury Management business understanding
• Understanding of Treasury Management solutions
• Knowledge of competitive Treasury solutions and market practices
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests