Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lets talk about the Opportunity
As a Marketing Manager, you will build and continually optimise lifecycle programs to target the right customer, with the right message, at the right time through the right channels.
You will collaborate closely with our Campaign Delivery, Mar-Tech, Data Strategy and Agency teams to ensure the platform enables an amazing customer experience and delivers to business goals.
This role will see you:
- Lead the implementation and optimisation of the NZ lifecycle.
- Using data led and personalisation capabilities to implement always on, omni-channel, highly personalised 1:1 campaigns designed to engage the customer throughout their lifecycle including acquisition, utilisation, reactivation and retention.
- Conduct robust due diligence on new initiatives to ensure right first-time compliant communications and data strategies.
- Leverage insights to develop and deliver the creative development and execution of campaigns.
- Monitor campaign performance and return on investment metrics through dashboards and post campaign reviews to deliver most effective ROI across these programs.
- Effectively manage campaign budgets and timelines and ensure compliance with operational and finance requirements and rhythms.
Who you are?
You are customer-led, love understanding what makes a customer tick and how to reach them with content that is going to make them stop and take notice. You love data and know that when you use data and insights to solve the right customer problems, great business results follow.
- Previous customer lifecycle marketing experience combined with a couple years commercial marketing experience.
- Ideally you will come from Loyalty, rewards or service marketing background.
- Demonstrable implementing, and optimising omni channel lifecycle communications.
- A guru when it comes to integrating customer insights into lifecycle programs to deliver superior customer experience and business goals.
- Demonstrable experience managing opex and delivering strong ROI through lifecycle and retail programs.
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both.
We’re Latitude, partners in money
Digital payments, cards, loans and insurance is what we offer - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
We’re not engaging any recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested. Please apply directly!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits