Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Temenos is seeking software developers who can deliver the modern frontend products using inhouse tools / software and greatest frameworks of Temenos. The successful candidate(s) will be involved with development & implementing User Agent / User responsive dashboards that will help Temenos host and operate it’s on-prime / cloud offerings to clients across the globe.
This will require hands-on collaboration and proactive coordination across multiple distributed teams in multiple geographies besides exposure to work with the Latest & No 1 Core Banking product.
- Development and delivery of Front End web features using the Temenos Tools/framework
- Development of integration between Front End and Back End systems (Core Banking)
- Investigating and resolution of issues within the product Front End
- Documentation of solution and requirements
- Support Presales in their Demos / documentation
- Discuss with Presales / Product to improve the Demo features / capabilities
- Awareness of individual and team KPIs, makes adjustments to improve performance
- Motivated team member who also motivates others to achieve the best possible outcomes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Development of Web APIs, REST, message oriented middleware;
- Dynamic and demonstrable innovator;
- Experience producing technical documentation and specifications
- Experience working in an Agile planning environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work with multiple teams to arrive solution.
- + Working experience in Banking / Finance software development will be added advantage
Postsecondary Education in Business or Related Field, Ability to prioritise, Strong organisational skills, Strong web and integration skills, Strong written and oral communication skills, Decisive, Ability to solve complex problems, Professional, Thorough, Detail-oriented
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company