Senior Devops Engineer, Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Invoice2go is a global platform for micro businesses with over 220,000+ customers invoicing over US $2B every month. We plan to grow our global customer base from hundreds of thousands to millions in our next phase of growth. Our product’s overall purpose is to help our customers get paid faster and bring their businesses online. We believe we can provide a much greater impact for our customers by supporting them to get started faster, and delivering more robust and personalised product experiences.
We are looking for 2 Senior Devops Engineers who are committed to taking on juicy technical challenges to help us grow to a massive scale. You will join a passionate SRE team to build and support a robust and highly-scalable cloud infrastructure while seeking opportunities to continuously improve developer experience and optimise our processes through automation. You will identify, plan and implement the tools that allow engineers to release features quickly, frequently and confidently. Resilience and availability are a cornerstone of every change you make, and you know how to build secure systems. Above all you’ll love working in a creative, supportive team environment whilst having access to the latest tools and technologies.
What a dream candidate will be good at?
- Proficient at building and maintaining scalable and reliable cloud-based infrastructure supporting hundreds of thousands of monthly active users;
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer working with AWS primitives;
- Experience creating automated solutions with a major scripting language such as shell or python;
- Experience managing Linux systems;
- CI/CD pipeline tool experience (e.g. GitLab, ArgoCD, etc);
- Architecture as code (eg. terraform, cloud formation, etc..); and
- A good understanding of networking concepts and internet protocols.
What is nice for you to have?
- Experience with Kubernetes and containers; and
- Experience with software development practices and technologies (ie. design, implementation and deployment of applications in any modern language).
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way