Head of Product Digital Identity- connectID powered by eftpos
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Head of Product
Managing identity online can be difficult and time-consuming – but with soon to be launched connectID it doesn’t have to be. The identity hub for the Australian digital ecosystem, connectID makes it easy to share, store and receive personal identity info online. Seamless for customers. Simple for merchants and government services. Secure for everyone.
This key role will contribute to the delivery of the connectID platform as well as working with key partners to extend the platform’s features. As the connectID Product lead, you are supporting the development and delivery of the connectID strategy. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle for both the connectID broker platform and the Identity Provider service. Overall, the role has accountability for ensuring the connectID team delivers value to the business
Outcomes and Accountabilities
Product and Service Development
- The Head of Product is responsible for developing deep technical expertise and knowledge of his/her products and customers as reflected in the creation and execution of the product plan and customer needs.
- Lead product definition and go-to-market activities, in partnership with delivery and other impacted internal teams
- Lead product definition and go-to-market activities in partnership with key clients and external delivery teams.
- Collaborate with other eftpos Group businesses to ensure joined-up capability is taken to market.
- Translate the product strategy, product enhancement, and customer experience requirements into the connectID roadmap.
- Lead the development of the connectID product and value propositions to enable the adoption of product and services by our customers (Relying Parties and Identity Service Providers) and their customers (end users) to actively incorporate digital identity services into their offerings.
- Your responsibilities also include Design comprising of UI, UX, and Visual Design, together with Group Product roles, including Product Managers and Product Owners, and Product Marketing
- Contributes to research on competitor products and business strategies to determine how we drive unique value and sustainable market advantages
- Provide end to end co-ordination of action plans for product through the full product lifecycle, driving transaction growth and customer experience.
Customer Engagement and Product Adoption
- Undertake analysis of market feedback to support product refinements and ongoing development.
- Lead the driving of product adoption and product usage including working with the marketing team, communications teams, and other product management team members.
- Work with key connectID partners and the marketing team to develop communication to support to launch new connectID products/services.
- Collaborate with eftpos cross-functional teams to build sales collateral for Member use and develop tailored content as required.
- Act as a product evangelist cross-functionally to build awareness and understanding.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to implement new initiatives to improve digital identity services.
- Work with connectID engineering team to align technical application and capability roadmaps with the connectID Product roadmap and identify readiness criteria for product release.
- Work with the DTA and other external digital identity framework bodies to identify product feature changes necessary for the connectID products.
- Work with eftpos group Product team to align the connectID product roadmap with the eftpos group product strategy.
- Provide support to vendors and Tech SMEs on tech roadmap, product roadmap, requirements, and specifications, when required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management/product strategy/ stakeholder management roles within the digital identity industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering products in the cloud.Experience in federated identity frameworks
- Experience in implementing Open ID Connect (OIDC)
- Knowledge of the Trusted Digital Identity Framework (TDIF) highly desirable
- Knowledge of the TrustID Framework (TDIF) highly desirable
- Technical understanding of other digital identities models (e.g., self-sovereign identity), with a desire to be a continuous and fast learner (highly desirable)
- Technical understanding of payment networks and digital payments, with a desire to be a continuous and fast learner (highly desirable)
- Experience working in an agile, startup environment.
- Knowledge of online security methods and technologies essential.
- An understanding of how mobile and web solutions interact with a SaaS offering (preferable).
- Solid understanding of product risk estimation and mitigation, as well as cost impacts and level of effort estimation
- Experience analysing product/marketing data and customer insights.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and interpreting product, market, and financial information including the ability to understand commercial and pricing models and make fact-based decisions.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen – commercial, pricing, competitor analysis.
- Understanding of mobile and gateway technologies and networks
- Sound understanding of product strategy, product development and product management.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills internally and externally, to be attentive to customer feedback and experience leading customer forums.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications desirable
At connectID, everyone is responsible for managing risks
Every connectID team member holds responsibility for managing risk, be it financial, safety, or otherwise. This includes proactively identifying and assessing risks, identifying key controls and emerging risks, ensuring compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory, and policy requirements, and reporting risk in an appropriate way in a timely manner.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system