Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
About the Role
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Success Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our Tier-1 merchants and partners. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be the strategic payments business advisor and main commercial point of contact for our existing merchant base. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to our merchants. The key for success will be the ability to utilize your payments and business knowledge along with the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels, achieving effective long-term payments strategies that meet the needs of both our merchants and Checkout.com.
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving and fast-paced company and to contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you.
- Creating and delivering on merchant-specific account development plans
- Building consultative and strong relationships with multiple departments and levels at our merchant partners through regular and open communication
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy
- Tracking merchant’s project deliverables and ensuring merchant activities are updated within Salesforce
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services, and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants’ needs
- Collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Onboarding, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure a first-class merchant experience
- Focusing on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analysing active payment products, transaction volumes, and service levels
- Sharing ideas and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
- Taking a proactive approach on customer service items and problem-solving
- Acting as an effective escalation point for operational and technical concerns
- 2+ years of proven experience in a B2B Enterprise Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role in the payments industry
- A deep understanding of payments
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today’s major ecommerce and payments technologies, competitive players and major up-and-coming trends
- Customer-oriented and able to establish robust relationships with customer base
- Dynamic approach and adaptable to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent in English + Mandarin
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.