Merchant Lead, GrabKitchen
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
Our GrabKitchen team is a young-established team responsible for expanding our cloud kitchen business. Our team is made up of 7 people - managing merchant, managing real estate partner, and site development; all reporting to head of GrabKitchen . If you are looking for an opportunities expand your profile then you should join our team!
Get to know the role:
The team is looking for a leader to support GrabKitchen growing the business in Thailand. As a Merchant Management Lead, you will be responsible to manage your acquisition and account manager team members as well as deliver the result as a team. We’re looking someone with strong business acumen and good communication skills to work well with internal and external stakeholders
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Responsible for managing the acquisition funnel and lead generation for GrabKitchen
- Monitor and manage end to end process from acquisition, incubation and account management to ensure merchant partners experience smooth journey with GrabKitchen
- Taking a data-driven approach to drive growth and high ROI to ensure that merchant partners are growing with GrabKitchen
- Exploring initiatives and opportunities to grow the GrabKitchen business
- Collaborate with marketing team to craft marketing campaigns and initiatives together with our partners to add value to our users, forming a win-win situation
- Coordinating with the internal and external stakeholders to solve the issues occurred in the ground
- You have Heart, Humility, Hunger, Honour
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, management or marketing
- You have at least 4 years experience in dealing with a major brand(s), working on contract terms, negotiating and collaborating campaigns
- You can articulate and write well in English, with the ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and GSuite applications
- You can perform independently and be participative in a team setting
- You are able to practice a high level of discretion, a strong sense of accountability, self-motivated, good sense of business/ cultural priorities and nuances
- You know how to develop professional relationships with your stakeholders and are able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Your experience in the restaurant business, food services, retail industry would be an advantage
- You are proficient in SQL, Power BI, and Tableau
- You have a strong passion for food and the drive to help micro-entrepreneur to thrive in the most challenging situations
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us