IT Access Specialist
Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. Built by and for people who live global lives. We’ve got 10 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
We’re looking for an IT Technician to help support our existing services, tools and infrastructure, as well as make sure they’re secure and fit for the job. You will also have a chance to onboard new tools and learn to manage them regularly. Your opinions and initiatives about how we could improve our work will be highly valued. Your work impacts everybody in the company, directly or indirectly.
What you’ll be doing
As a Technician, you will help us to manage tickets related to user access requests. You will help the team by participating in projects related to user access management requirements and tools. You will also be closely working with our service owners to review approval flows and with the engineering team on configuration.
- Respond to tickets as necessary through Jira Service Desk.
- Participate in projects related to user access management requirements and tools.
- Participate in periodic user access audits.
- Collaborate with other teams on onboard and offboard tools according to internal policies.
- Find ways to improve.
- You’re a learner – new projects, new tools, new services mean you get to learn.
- You’re self-sufficient and resourceful, you like finding out answers and solutions to your problems.
- You have good time management skills.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (English);
- You love technology, you keep yourself up to date about changes and how they affect you and your work.
- You’re able to work under pressure.
- You love helping people and finding the best tools.
- You happily share your experiences and knowledge in the team.
- You describe yourself as a team player.
The experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in working as an IT Technician (or other relevant IT work experience) for at least 2 years.
- Experience with working in Jira/Confluence or any other ticketing system.
- Experience in working with Saas applications.
Experience or knowledge of scripting and any level of ITIL Certification is a bonus.
What you get back:
- 🚀 Stock options in a growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- 🏃♀️Lots of fun group activities like yoga, running and boardgame nights
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
Find out more about our benefits in our Singapore office.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got the experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Formerly TransferWise. Still building the world's most international account