Pre Sales and Partner Integration Manager
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyro’s Partnerships and Corporate Sales (PACS) team is responsible for managing, maintaining and more importantly growing the base of Partners that work with Tyro for integration and then the referral of merchants to Tyro. The team also looks after the needs of Australia’s largest merchants by providing compelling payment solutions to them to assist with their abilities to take merchant payments either face to face or digitally.
The team plays a vital role in providing opportunities for the sales teams to convert warm opportunities, provide market intelligence in terms of pricing, features and functionality from our competitors, as well as identifying and working with external parties to bring the latest technology to work in conjunction with the Tyro payments products.
- Provide technical Pre Sales support in terms of integration and functionaility to assist the carious Tyro Sales teams to help business meet their payment requirements
- Work closely with various stakeholders within Tyro such as product, engineering, customer support to ensure that the optimum performance is delivered by the Tyro Payment products to the market. Ensure that any changes through innovation, compliance or development are tested and will work with all Tyro integrations.
- Ensure that best practise is applied to all certification methods to ensure Tyro is seen as market leading and frictionless in terms of development and integration.
- Help to identify changes in the market and ensure that from a technical and integration perspective we remain market leading.
- Provide guidance and assistance for Second level Support queries, assist in solving complex issues that involve integration of payments. Have strong ability to prioritise workload of the team to meet the demands of merchants.
- Be the Voice within Tyro for the Partners in terms of Projects, design and implementation.
- Manage the Partner Support team in terms of efficiencies and ensuring market leading engagement in terms of supporting Partners looking to integrate with Tyro for Card Present..
- Look at current processes within the team and provide suggestions in terms of improvements, provide reporting and measure of activities and look to always improve on benchmarks.
- Understand market movements in terms of technology, functionality and merchant desire and provide to Partner Managers and Product Managers
- Help upskill and educate the various Sales teams in in terms of integration functionaility and the ability to address in pitches and sales calls.
- Challenge the way things have been done, look to bring change and improvement not only within the PACS team but the broader Sales team at Tyro. Do not accept the norm, but ask why!!!
- Leadership / management / coaching / development of the team , look to develop market wanted staff
What We're Looking For
- External experience in terms of payments and sales processes
- Advanced technical and analytical skills in relation to payment integrations
- Financial services experience well regarded
- High level of attention to detail
- Salesforce experience well regarded
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills with the ability to communicate and engage well with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to represent the team at a Project level
- Strong ability to quickly articulate current situations and to manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Process Improvement training or skills highly regarded
- Face to face Sales experience
- Ability to present complex and technical details to all levels of technical knowledge
Perks & Benefits
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and many more!
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses.
Wow the Customer - We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
Be Good - We're open and transparent, and we do the right thing - even when nobody's watching or it's really hard.
Commit to Greatness - We think big, move fast and dare to be different. We're always asking "what's next?"
Stay Hungry - We ooze passion and determination and we play as a team to win.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking