Software Engineer - Java (Quant Platform - Data Services)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Java data specialist who enjoy tackling challenges in processing and analysing data, from high frequency tick to alternative data source, propelling and supporting our data-driven trading initiatives.
- Lead and work on a large and complex data platform with a particular focus on high-frequency time-series data, real-time analytics and historical data access
- Own and work on projects and components across the data pipeline – capturing, cleaning, monitoring, warehousing, analysing and providing API
- Apply strong analytical and technical skills in analysis, cleaning, modelling and visualization of large datasets
- Closely partner with various teams of trader, quant research and quant developer
- Be creative and be able to identify technical gap and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of our solution
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong knowledge of programming in Java and/or Python
- Strong experience in SQL and/or NoSQL database system
- Experience in middleware (e.g. kafka) and data frameworks (e.g. flink, spark, hive)
- Experience working in a POSIX environment
- (Nice to have) Experience with crypto and/or financial products
- (Nice to have) Experience in dealing with intraday, tick or order book data
- Experience in on-chain data capturing and analysis
- (Nice to have) Experience in performing data analysis in data-frames, Pandas/R/Spark/Arrow
- (Nice to have) Experience working with systematic trading or high frequency trading.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy & sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and more at the world’s largest spot & futures cryptocurrency exchange