Product Operations Manager, APAC
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About The Team
Product Operations builds the connective tissue between product and user-facing teams, increasing leverage, so that Stripe can ultimately deliver more value to more users, faster. As a Product Operations Manager, you’ll work directly with product management and engineering teams on the company’s top priority betas and launches. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, sales, account management, etc), ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches. In some cases, you will also work directly with top users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission.
What you’ll do
- Drive top company priority user betas, launches, and global rollouts (in partnership with product marketing, user operations, account management, product training, and others)
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products
- Collect, quantify & prioritize product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world
- Develop novel processes & tools and share your thought leadership on how to run efficient betas and launches at Stripe
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- You have 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- You have a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases
- You enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements
- You have a talent for building empathy for user problems
- You are an awesome project and program manager with a track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- CS background or affinities
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in the payments space
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.