Business Development Manager, Vietnam
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, unlimited opportunities
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Business Development Manager, Vietnam
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What’s the job?
Are you customer focused, analytical, strategic and yet execution focused? Are you passionate about bringing in transformation in your customers business? Do you have the leadership traits to be an entrepreneur with a strong work ethic? Is this you?
We’re looking for
Payoneer is looking for a highly-talented Business Development Manager for Vietnam, to be one of the pioneering members of our South East Asia team. The person will be based in Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in Vietnam to get paid globally with Payoneer’ s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration. Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and recruiting SMB’s and professionals on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multitasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess both a business development and account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Focus on selling company’s cross-border payments services to outsourcing, service and goods export SMBs
- Make phone-calls, send prospecting emails, attend company’s and sponsored events. Organize and attend meeting with potential high earner clients.
- Manage pipeline and track progress using Salesforce CRM
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Understand Vietnam market or goods and/or service export
- Be up- to – date with product development as well as market updates
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports
Have you accomplished these kinds of qualifications?
- At least 2 years sales experience with strong achievement
- Experience in working with Vietnam market (this is the MUST)
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Native in Vietnamese speaking
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese (this is the MUST)
- Cold- calling and cold- emailing experience
The Following Would Be Considered a Plus For Candidates
- Experience in using Salesforce
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience in working for a global company
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world? Check us out!
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.