Solutions Consultant II (Java)
- Lead technical discussions with cross-domain teams within the company and provide solutioning towards business requirements.
- Lead the entire lifecycle such as development planning, estimating, system analysis, design, development, implementation and documentation for customer project or product development.
- Become expert in own business domain.
- Responsible in evaluation of technical feasibility and provide a good technical recommendation to business.
- Contribute to the design and development of software solutions by understanding business challenges, assist in designing frameworks with security, scalability, and performance considerations, develop prototypes quickly, and create robust, high-volume production applications.
- Develop, test, and optimize solutions and backend code for web-based applications.
- Perform integration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of developed solutions as needed.
- Document work as needed in an organized manner.
- Work in collaborative teams with domain experts and others based on project scope.
- Lead a technical training for internal and external stakeholders to educate them on best practices and new solutions.
- Work closely with the Pre-Sales/ Sales teams to resolve client issues, prioritize, and build market or vertical plans for technical services.
- Assist to define the roadmap, goals, and vision for the product.
- Assist in defining product technical architecture.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience in design, development and implementation of Java application with proven practical experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience building large-scale infrastructure applications or similar experience.
- Expertise experience in the Card Payment/Digital Payment/Banking industry.
- Expert in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise experience in Java technologies, frameworks, API, SOAP/RESTful web services, Junit.
- Database experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or similar database technologies.
- Experience designing, analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
- Experience owning a particular component, feature or system.
- Experience building and shipping high quality work and achieving high reliability.
- Experience improving stability through thoughtful code reviews, appropriate testing, proper rollout, monitoring, and proactive changes.
- Experience in utilizing data and analysis to explain technical problems and providing detailed feedback and solutions.
- Experience with Linux environment including Shell scripting and software packaging.
- Experience with continuous integration, release management and monitoring.
- Good understanding in building reliable and scalable backend applications leveraging microservices architecture, messaging, streaming, batch processing and variety of technologies.
- Have exposure in Cloud Services Platform, Docker containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Ability to work independently and lead a project.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with engineering tools including IDEs, debugger, profilers, version control systems such as GitLab, Git, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence Wiki, Artifactory, and etc.
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development methodologies and industry best practices.
- Genuine interest in technology, software development as well as high levels of self-motivation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills.
- Strong English communication skill (written and oral).
- Willing to travel when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital payments for a trusted world