Partner Risk Operations Manager, Banking & Local Payments
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About The Team
The Partner Risk Operations team is responsible for managing the risk relationships spanning across global payment method, card, and banking partners.
We are looking for a senior leader to design and manage the Partner Risk Ops Banking and Local Payments team, based out of Singapore! This role is responsible for advancing our operational risk strategy and agenda with our global banking and payment methods partners globally. Reporting to the Head of Partner Risk Operations, you will oversee a team of analysts based out of Dublin, the United States, and Singapore tasked with cultivating solid relationships with our risk partners, enabling future business growth for Stripe.
The right person for this role should have a solid understanding of the financial ecosystem, obsess about metrics, and have a minimum of 7 years demonstrated experience leading operational teams in a highly regulated environment.
What you'll do
- Define and execute the global vision, strategy, and objectives for the team;
- Manage all banking and local payments risk partnerships globally, ensuring compliance with regulatory, contractual, and service level agreements;
- Distill regulatory and financial partner requirements into operational processes and procedures, ensuring maximum efficiency and reducing operational costs;
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on relationship and exam management;
- Lead and grow a high performing global operations team;
- Prepare and participate in regular business reviews and metrics meetings;
- Identify gaps in current systems, processes, policies and strategies, and propose data-backed enhancements and improvements to mitigate emerging risks, or optimize for efficiency and quality
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience managing teams in a complex regulated environment;
- Confidence presenting to stakeholder audiences across all levels;
- Experience communicating with, influencing, guiding, and presenting to a variety of audiences;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Familiarity with the global financial ecosystem;
- Demonstrated experience leading operational teams to excellence.
- Experience managing global teams;
- Background in fintech, payments, or similar.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.