Product Operations Associate, Strategy and Operations
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Strategy and Operations is part of Visa’s product division, responsible for shaping products role and strategies in the Australian, New Zealand and South Pacific markets, as well as developing best practices and a center of excellence around Visa’s product and platform operations.
Our Strategy and Operations team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic and new product initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level business priorities with effective day-to-day product operations.
What a Product Operations Associate Does At Visa
As Product Operations Associate, you’ll support the Product and Solutions team in delivering product strategies and core product management activities. This involves implementing process efficiencies and supporting the commercial success of the business. You’ll work closely with the Program Manager, Strategy and Operations, and with local, regional, and global based product and business teams to build best practice operations.
In This Role You Will
- Assist and respond to the day-to-day commercial operations for Visa Product in Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific. Includes but not limited to, team operations, reporting, facilitating operating rules and compliance management, and supporting capacity planning and forecasting
- Work with cross functional organisations across Visa, including client operations, marketing, legal and finance, to establish best practices and identify opportunities to improve process flow and structure
- Own tactical initiatives - from analysis to implementation to quickly drive outcomes for Visa’s business
- Undertake ongoing optimisation reviews across our product sales and delivery channel to analyse, test, implement, operate, and iterate improvements to our day-to-day processes
- Support the wider Product team projects to bring new products and services to market - including project management activities, requirements gathering and internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Action bias – Applying superior analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesise and communicate complex information effectively. Oversee and understand the end-to-end process and predict outcome and recommend decisions.
- Active Contributor to Team Success - Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals. Makes suggestions for achieving team goals or performing team functions, provides necessary assistance to remove obstacles to help the team accomplish its goals.
- High-Impact Communication - Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations, communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Building Strategic Work Relationships - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals in alignment to Visa’s Leadership Principles
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need
- Ability to manage complex projects and processes with multiple stakeholders, with proven success over a wide variety of projects and business problems
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong focus on client needs and can translate high-level goals into executional plans
- Drive to oversee the outcome and help improve our most important growth and profitability metrics
- Strong team orientation with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, able to work effectively across multiple teams globally to achieve common goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking results-oriented individual who is highly organised with excellent multitasking skills and the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently
- Excellent client engagement and relationship management skills with a collaborative approach to stakeholder management and influencing without authority
What Will Also Help
- Commercial experience in in strategy and operations consulting or Business/Commercial
- Strong, broad analytical skills – able to evaluate opportunities and hypotheses from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Experience in and passion for payments or working in Consulting/Banking industryAdditional InformationVisa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.AustraliaVisa Inc.VisaProduct/Solutions Management
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions