Partner Development Manager
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our Australian based Hospitality Partnerships team. As a Partner Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing new commercial distribution partnerships to generate new business and grow revenue from within the technology, consultancy and professional services industries.
Partner Development Managers have a deep understanding of a partner’s ambitions, products and technology, as well as an understanding of the wider hospitality and retail industries.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partnerships, you will also be responsible for partner acquisition, reporting and partner stakeholder management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute and contribute to the Partnership development strategy in region as defined by the Manager of Partnerships
- Develop a deep understanding of the partner’s commercial aims and ambitions as well organizational design and partner pain points, implementing individual Go-To-Market programs to align the Lightspeed partner programme accordingly.
- Responsible for handover and onboarding of acquire partners on the completion of their sign up by the relevant Partner Growth Manager
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts both internally and to partners to fulfil reporting requirements where required
- Ability to demonstrate the product suite as well as basic troubleshooting skills where required to support partner or merchant enquiries and issues
And a little bit of...
- Be abreast of current trends, patterns, and events within the wider hospitality and technology industries
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and act as an advocate for your portfolio of partners within the Lightspeed organization
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Previous experience within partnerships / channel / account management and/or customer success; preferably within a SaaS environment
- Ability to foster relationships with potential partners and develop mutually beneficial commercial partnerships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- A high degree of initiative, a strong sense of ownership and desire to work autonomously
- Solutions focused mindset with the ability to be adaptable, think outside the box and multitask
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- An existing network, or work experience within the hospitality technology industry is a bonus!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.