Product Designer - Tall Emu
Tall Emu is a stock-aware CRM system designed for Aussie small businesses. It helps our SME customers manage the day-to-day activity, including prospecting, quoting, selling and inventory and integrates with MYOB and XERO accounting platforms to provide a true end-to-end system.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our hard-working team making everything our leads, customers, and team members touch a phenomenal experience.
Tall Emu's Stock-Aware CRM system is built especially for Aussie and Kiwi businesses who want to grow their businesses, while still using the accounting software they love. We help our customers succeed by automating, integrating, and streamlining their work processes and software.
To help us do this we need a skilled designer, who can make complex things simple, and craft innovative and engaging user experiences.
You'll work on our upbeat , innovative brand identity, tackling design responsibility for marketing and website too - and continue that feel into the actual software product. Taking ownership for the success and design output of crafting inventive solutions that make using our website and software a pleasure to use.
Working with your Crew in a lean, agile, collaborative, environment, you love being part of all stages of the design process, from project discovery to delivery.
Your ultimate objective is to craft outstanding end-to-end experiences.
- Be a great teammate to ensure the delivery of excellent experiences and results.
- Work collaboratively with your other team mates as a representative for the user experience, recommending the best practices to ensure holistic and consistent design solutions.
- Lead the design journey for your fellow nesters.
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details in all design activities.
- Use research to learn and understand somebody else’s world to craft experiences that meet their needs.
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
- Research and discovery techniques
- Website and product design
- Interaction and responsive design
- Design validation
- Knowledge of agile development principles
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams are important
- Visual design skills is a plus
What makes this role exciting:
- Joining the journey from "startup" to "scale up", applying tech to ensure customer value is paramount to what we do
- Great flexible working culture
- Be part of an rapidly growing, energetic and collaborative team that has customer at the centre of everything
- Plenty of benefits like MacBook or Dell Laptop (your choice), great parental leave policy, access to exclusive discounts, wellness and mindfulness programs and lots more
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training and learn from the leaders around you
- Opportunity to progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment
If this sounds exciting to you, and you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at Tall Emu.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more