Performance Marketing Specialist
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 50 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 46th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the Financial Times (making it the 5th fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!Job Description
- Develop and execute performance marketing campaigns in South East Asia to drive new user acquisition profitably.
- Build, execute and optimize effective cross-channel digital campaigns to achieve business objectives and improve user experience.
- Executes day-to-day paid media for various ad platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google ads; conducts & optimizes in-depth ad grouping, conversion optimization from the ads and audience targeting.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Continuously run marketing experiments including baseline, creative, content, and frequency testing to improve key performance metrics.
- Actively monitor industry & market trends and develop new acquisition ideas/strategies.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams and departments in order to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in marketing-related fields.
- 3-4 years of direct, hands-on experience in regional performance marketing, working in consumer tech/ecommerce companies is preferable.
- Proven experience in using both Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, and other platforms.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics and reporting standards and a track record of proven business results through A/B and Multivariate Testing techniques, and metrics for ROI analysis.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Fluent in English and Hindi (written and verbal).
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.