Salesforce DevOps Specialist
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We're looking for a Salesforce DevOps Specialist to join our team in Manila.
As a Salesforce DevOps Specialist part of our information systems team, you'll be supporting Lightspeed's growing salesforce development and systems operations teams with the infrastructure, tools and technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes focusing on delivery, continuous integration and continuous deployment in a fast-changing world of software delivery while advocating the well-known DevOps principles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating, automating, maintaining and improving CI/CD strategies that incorporate the entire application development lifecycle of Salesforce applications
- Managing the planning and execution of all deployment activities across all projects and environments
- Putting in place monitoring, analysis, security and backup tools
- Implementing a strong automation testing strategy
- Ensuring VCS availability to all team members, implementing and setting up VCS
- Owing the source control and the branching strategy
- Writing and maintaining architectural, policy and processes documentation
- Collaborating with development teams, ensuring they follow DevOps procedures and best practices
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a Salesforce DevOps, Developer or similar role
- Strong experience delivering scalable CI/CD solutions to organizations with tools like CircleCI, GitHub Actions or Jenkins pipelines
- Good knowledge of SFDX (salesforce-CLI) and the salesforce source metadata format
- Extensively worked on Salesforce administration, scratch orgs, and SFDX projects
- Experience with Version Control systems, branching and environment strategy
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce Metadata API
- Able to articulate processes and tools utilized to ensure quality, stability, performance, scalability, security, maintenance, and documentation
- Good understanding of Agile development and continuous delivery best practices, software engineering tools, processes, methods, and testing
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Salesforce DevOps certifications
- Experience with managed or unlocked packages
- Experience with Salesforce monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience with ITIL framework
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.