Sr. AML Monitoring Analyst
The Analyst, Client Due Diligence Team, will assist in executing the client due diligence and acceptance program in line with stated AML / ATF / Sanctions policies and procedures. This includes the conducting client due diligence reviews and conducting ongoing derogatory news monitoring. This role will support the Program Manager, Client Due Diligence Team, in providing AML subject matter expertise and guidance to Visa clients and businesses.
- Execute the CDD Center program in accordance with AML Policies and Procedures.
- Suggest improvements in the review and maintenance of client onboarding and monitoring procedures, assess engagement risk, and update and amend as necessary
- Perform periodic AML / ATF client due diligence reviews of existing clients and applicants in accordance with the Global AML / ATF and Sanctions Policy and in the Client Due Diligence and Acceptance Procedures.
- Provide detailed data reports and analysis from internal systems
- Create dashboards to support planning and operations of the team
- Actively works with clients to identify potential AML program element gaps and remediation plans.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of Visa clients.
- Review cases for accuracy, timeliness and content.
- Ensure close communication and information sharing with client teams.
- Participate in AML/Sanctions and Compliance team meetings, and maintain a record.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CAMS certification a plus.
- 7-10 years of implementing Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Threat Finance (ATF), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and Sanctions programs.
- Hard worker that is self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks
- Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity and require significant initiative and judgement
- Working knowledge of global AML and sanctions regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Experience conducting research and analysis involving client due diligence requirements.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior record keeping and organizational skills as well as attention to details.
- Self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks.
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company.
- Fast learner and critical thinker, ability to interpret rules and policies and clearly articulate applicability to programs Visa has adopted a Covid-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the Philippines who are required to work on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or is as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions