We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Join the Consulting Services team in a permanent position and play a significant role in leading your clients to make full use of existing and new systems. As part of an experienced team, you will make valuable contributions as you work with them and draw on their knowledge to ensure customer happiness and growth.
About The Role
The Services Consultant provides consulting services which drive customer success and high adoption of MYOB platforms. This is achieved by working with customers to scope, design and implement solutions to meet their business objectives.
The role is accountable for ensuring that solutions meet customer specifications and providing customers with a service that continually updates and improves their system use. Work and advice delivered are of high quality, exceeding their service expectations.
- Key focus on providing consulting services to our valued clients. You will utilise your skills to solve problems, look for opportunities and identify risks. This is achieved by working with customers to support them on issues and projects.
- Drive customer success and adoption of our platforms by enabling customisations, implementing application add-ons, & extensions within MYOB products and associated integrations with 3rd party products.
- You'll be a brand ambassador for MYOB by building strong relationships with customers with effective and responsive communication
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Customer service or consulting service experience preferably in a technical delivery environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with ERP and/or Payroll and/or Workforce Management software
- Ideally ERP implementation experience in a previous role
- A basic understanding of accounting principles
- Experience with MYOB Advanced would be highly regarded
- Experience with manufacturing or construction ERP software preferred
- Passion and a strive to see customers succeed
- Eagerness to continually learn new things
- Self-motivated with the ability to see opportunities and take action
- Excellent communication skills & a continual improvement mindset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more