Senior Product Manager – Wise Card Expansion
Wise has been building a global high-tech layer for international money. Our mission: money without borders. Money that is accessible to everyone, with the lowest, most transparent fees, and the fastest, most flexible ways of getting your hands on it when you need it.
In the past decade, Wise has gone from scrappy startup to rocketship thanks to its products: Wise Send Money for remittances, Wise Account for banking, Wise Card for spending, Wise Assets for investing, and Wise Platform to build your own services using Wise’s award-winning infrastructure. With more than 10 million active customers across the globe, and several millions cards issued, we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a smart product manager to join us and contribute to one of our fastest growing products, with a specific focus on our Card and Account both to customers (B2C) and on our Wise Platform (B2B)
Here’s How You’ll Be Contributing
- The team you’re joining is called Global Expansion. We work on Cards and Alternative Payment Methods to let our customers use our apps and physical cards to spend anywhere.
- We also make these features available to other businesses through our fast-growing API offering, Wise Platform
- Your role is to first help build, and eventually fully own new and exciting features, products, and services that will allow us to continue growing our customer by the millions every year, with a particular focus on global expansion (getting new products and features for our Card released globally) and our API offering (both global and regional)
- You will work closely with Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Legal, Product Operations and more to come up with ideas, execute and polish them, and measure the result to ensure you have reached your goals.
What’s In It For You
- You’ll learn from true industry veterans how to build global products in the fintech sector. You’ll join a fast growing team in a fast growing company, meaning you’ll grow faster here than elsewhere.
- You also will be exposed to and learn tech best practices from Wise’s homegrown microservices infrastructure and Wise’s analytics layer, that power our platform horizontally for millions of customers.
- Our salary is competitive, transparent and fair [https://www.wise.jobs/product-management-career-map/]. Additionally, we’ll offer you a generous stock package so that you can benefit from Wise’s future growth as well.
- We also offer generous health care coverage, a yearly development budget and the latest tech tools.
- We offer 22 holiday days as well as 3 ‘me-days’ every year, plus national holidays – so that you can take whenever you need, no questions asked, to grow and recharge.
- Our offices have consistently been rated Best Place to Work. Work flexibly from home or from our Wise office in Paya Lebar. Massage chairs, nap rooms, ping pong tables and a fully stocked kitchen and fridge – you name it, we have it.
- Fly with the team to Europe or US on the regular, and join Wise’s legendary Summer Days (Google it!) at least once a year.
- Our office in Singapore is a true product and development hub, working on flagship products like this one and with real opportunities to turbocharge your personal growth. And our commitment to work-life balance is not just empty words.
A Bit About You
- Smart and fast learning: Being a product manager, we expect you to follow and grow Wise’s product career map [https://www.wise.jobs/product-management-career-map/]. We work at a rapid pace – you need to be able to make informed decisions based on things you’ll learn along the way – and you need to learn fast.
- Product Sense: We expect you to fully own small features at first, then bigger and bigger products. It’s part of your growth, so we want you to be a true leader within your scope, and take the right decisions – autonomously
- Data-driven: With 10M+ customers, there is no way we can look at data points one by one. We need you to be able to leverage data analysis tools (we use Looker and Snowflake mainly, but you can use any SQL bench, Python, Excel, Julia, Spark, Scala, R … or your tool of choosing) to forecast, deep dive, and analyse the vast amounts of (anonymized) data we collect to help inform your product decisions.
- Communication: Excellent communication, both spoken and written. You need to be able to convince partners, colleagues, and customers to do what is in your (and everyone’s) best interest.
- Leave the comfort zone: We want you to explore, travel, learn, and come up with truly revolutionary ideas. We want you to push those ideas until they are real products that our customers use (and love) every day.
- Some experience: We expect you to have at least one previous work or internship experience if you’re applying as a Product Manager, and at least 4 years of experience after graduating if you’re applying as a Senior Product Manager.
- No matter who you are: We don’t care about what you studied, where you come from, or how you got here. All we care about is what we can build together. We’re people without borders – without judgement or prejudice.
Nice to have: Experience of any type in the fintech or tech industry (crypto exchanges, neobanks, neobrokers, super-apps, social media apps), or product or engineering experience in building a B2B or API-based product would be most welcome for this particular role.
If you’ve ever had your own startup or scale-up, we’d also love to talk to you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Formerly TransferWise. Still building the world's most international account