[Fintech] Senior Application Consultant - ANZ (They/She/He)
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What You’ll Do
- You'll work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, microfinance organizations and new business units of traditional banks
- You'll support in gathering business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system
- You'll provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases
- You'll deliver ongoing support and Q&A to existing customers and their users
- You'll be an active part of shaping Mambu's culture as a company
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You have a strong, self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- You have a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- You have detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook or Instagram or YouTube.
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our Career Site.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility