Channel Partnerships Manager
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to join our Global Partnerships team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the Commercial team to identify and recruit into the Zip partner program, mid-market and enterprise focused partners
- Act as the liaison to key partners by building strong relationships that help them achieve their goals
- Create and deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss partner performance and opportunities for improvements
- Track and analyse partner performance (merchant growth and transaction volume) on Zip and make recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements
- Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact co-marketing initiatives that will help the partner and Zip succeed
- Consistently achieve new merchant growth and transaction volume objectives through the partners you source
- Develop and maintain strong direct customer relationships with key stakeholders that allow a long-term, sustainable position within assigned partnerships
To help us level up you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working with commerce focused technology partners, growing the partnerships and achieving financial goals through the partnerships
- Experience working in a role where you carry a quota and you're accountable to a set of quarterly objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups
- You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and own the development of the partner program
- We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future a true Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- Work from anywhere, globally or domestically, for up to 4 weeks per year (eligibility depends on the nature of your role)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022
Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.