Software Engineer - Java (Exchange Platform - Trading Services)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Team:
Trading services team provides core order and position management system for the exchange. It is the backbone of our industry-leading trading product used by millions of users.
- Design and implement innovative solutions for our full range of trading products including spot, future, perpetual swap and options.
- Build out industry-leading risk management platform.
- Build out automated trading strategies.
- Performance optimization for overall trading architecture aiming for low latency, high availability and scalability.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns.
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, and structured products.
- Fluent in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy & sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and more at the world’s largest spot & futures cryptocurrency exchange