Bilingual(Spanish) Customer Service Associate
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
You will be talking directly to Consumers of our program; addressing inquiries about the program and/or troubleshooting issues with their online portal. We provide exceptional Customer Service through inbound or outbound phone calls daily; focusing on first call resolution. As time allows, additional off-phone project work will be assigned. Hands on training is provided, with ongoing refreshers offered as processes and procedures change.
- Serves as the primary contact for customer issues via email and inbound telephonic support in Spanish and English
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem and uses tools and resources appropriately to determine a resolution
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced associates
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What you bring
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish REQUIRED
- At least 6-12 months of experience in an email Spanish campaign
- Computer navigation and operations skills
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and to be open to feedback
Added bonus if you have
- Experience working in a Spanish Campaign in a call center.
- Banking related industry experience
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic environment; ability to adapt to rapid change
What we offer you
- A fantastic range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests