Merchant & Marketplace Support Executive
Get to know our Team:
As part of the Merchant Operations team, customer centricity and operational efficiency is our utmost priority. We strive to provide our partners the best delivery experience through curating seamless procedures, a quick turnaround time, and the execution of high-quality work.
Get to know the Role:
- Attend to all merchant enquiries
- Work with various different teams to refine and produce the best solution for merchant problems
- Go above and beyond to ensure merchants feel valued as a partner
- Serve merchants by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Proactively liaise with delivery partners and merchants to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Optimize rider utilization target across Malaysia.
- Specialize in investigation of uncompleted orders.
- Manage and grow the way we communicate with our merchant partners
- Work alongside account managers, marketing and creative to develop creative content strategies to support merchant best content practices.
The day-to-day activities:
- Attend merchant queries via in-app by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about the product and service.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the merchant's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- You will act as the liaison between the merchant and Grab - acting as a support system attending to their needs and queries.
- You will help merchants become fully comfortable with our processes and systems so that they can make the most out of their new partnership with Grab.
- Oversee real-time food delivery process across Malaysia while serving as a coordinator between delivery partners, customers and restaurants.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned as required by the management.
- Strategise, plan and manage how we want to engage all our merchant partners and shape the way we communicate with them on a daily basis
- Maintain all merchant communications channels (including our blogs, help-centres and email channels - merchant's key sources of information)
- Ensure all communications to merchant partners are clear, consistent, informative and reflect our company mission and policies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
The Must Haves
- Able to work well under time-sensitive conditions with tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Structured understanding of operational processes.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin is a plus)
- 1-2 years' experience in Account Management, Operations, Customer Service, Communications, PR, Marketing, Hospitality, or any other related fields.
- Experience in a customer centric environment in the service industry would be a plus
- A highly organised and detail oriented mindset
- Sharp, persuasive copywriting skills
- Independent, proactive and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experiences are welcome to apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us