Global Data Executive
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The overall purpose of this office-based role is to work as part of the data team and build the database of prospects and customers by conducting outbound calls to prospective leads and getting them to join the company database.
Responsibilities include maintaining, cleaning and adding to the company’s data asset through telemarketing and internet research. Calling existing customers and prospects and processing marketing responses are essential parts of this important role.
- By telephone, make contact with the target audience and capture details in database
- Qualify, clean and collect new records according to certain criteria in order to build data sets from targeted sales & marketing campaigns
- Complete records by telephone and/or web-based sources to enrich quality of data
- Format data and merge duplicates in database
- Engage in data cleansing activities that occur because of company marketing campaigns and events
- Clean and process all out of office messages, update database
- Ensure robust testing of any desk research briefs carried out by Temenos or third party companies and report on quality levels
- Accurately classify new data captured as part of desk or telephone research to allow the data to be searchable
- Update and maintain the marketing database
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve a minimum number of telephone calls and penetration rate each hour/day; targets will be set relating to this
- Achieve a minimum number of records researched online each hour/day; targets will be set relating to this
- Achieve certain targets pertaining to accuracy, quality and freshness of group data, so that these are regularly met and surpassed
- Achieve a minimum of 95% data accuracy on all new data acquired
- Meet project deadlines
- Ensure ethical conduct and professional behaviour
Skills & Experience
- Experience in telemarketing and/or Internet research is desirable
- Proven capability to work with high volumes of data within tight timescales, whilst maintaining accuracy
- The ability to work with databases and meet high standards of data quality
- Basic knowledge of data for direct marketing purposes would be an advantage
- IT literate, with good typing skills and ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Foreign language competencies will be an advantage
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Excellent phone manner, with a clear and confident approach
- Clear and articulate communicator
- Well-organised and Deadline focused
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic
- Determined and target-orientated
- Exceptional listening and probing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently when required
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical approach to work
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company